Monday, May 3, 2010

Still Waiting...

Well, tomorrow is the DAY BEFORE MY DUE DATE...which with Josie and Ada, was the day that they were born! I'll let you know if this baby makes that pattern three for three or not. Until then, here is part two of my attempt to catch up on pictures since Josie's birthday (my last post)...you'll have to keep viewing "older posts" in order to see all the new ones.

We're ready for you baby L.! See below for two pictures of the knitted mobile that my mom and I have been working on - it is finally done and hanging!


 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

I'm so glad you got some blogging done before baby L arrives. I was sure hoping to see him, I can't help but say him, before we left, but I guess I'll just have to wait until he's a week old to hold him. Good luck with everything!

one blessed mama said...

LOVE the mobile and LOVE you, friend! come baby L, come!